FLIGHT SIMULATOR ENGINEER
In the framework of a Flight Simulator program to be developed in cooperation with an external partner the resource shall accomplish the following tasks:
- Verify that the deliverable items level from external supplier are adequate as per technical requirements (HLTR/SOW);
- Control the supplier delivery process and relevant schedule constraint;
- Participate in the process of reviewing and verifying the Engineering Department documentation to be provided to the customer;
- Participate in substantial and final completion inspections (Engineering FAT, OSAT);
- Participate to the certification/homologation process
- Supervise the Simulator integration and set-up (Ready for Training) at supplier site;
- Participate to the technical supplier internal review.
- Familiar with the Test and Verification phases and process in aeronautical field;
- Familiar with certification process in aeronautical field;
- Fluent Technical English language (written and spoken);
- MS Office 2010 package (good level).
- Degree in aerospace engineering;
- Demonstrable previous experiences (minimum 5-7 years) in civil certification and military homologation process for aircraft and/or Flight Simulator.
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.