FLIGHT TEST INSTRUMENTATION DEPARTMENT COORDINATOR
In the framework of a Flight Simulator and new P180 version programs flight test activities to be undertaken on Company Experimental Aircraft the resource shall accomplish the following tasks:
- Design the FTI architecture and data acquisition system for experimental data acquisition on experimental aircraft:
- Define and select the data acquisition devices, sensors and associated wiring/cabling;
- Coordinate the technical documentation preparation needed for hardware implementation on aircraft
- Develop ground test procedures, instrumentation and configuration needed to successfully perform assigned testing.
- Develop specialized test procedures for maximum test efficiency.
- Supervise the shop floor activities for FTI changes implementation on aircraft
- Coordinate the FTI activities in control room during experimental flight execution
- Supervise the data download from FTI after experimental flight
- Coordinate the technical documentation for recorded data to be provided to Engineering Specialist area
- Participate to the internal review, flight briefing and debriefing.
- Familiar with the Experimental Test phases and process in aeronautical field;
- Familiar with Flight Test Instrumentation and Data Acquisition System;
- Familiar with Data Reduction software
- Fluent Technical English language (written and spoken);
- MS Office 2010 package (good level)
- CATIA V5 knowledge
- Degree in aerospace or electrical/electronic engineering;
- Demonstrable previous experiences (minimum 5-7 years) in FTI management process.
- Demonstrable previous experience in laboratory test execution and in aircraft ground/flight testing
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.