HYDRAULICS & COLD MECHANICS SYSTEM ENGINEER
In the framework of a Flight Simulator, new P180 version programs certification and research activities the resource shall accomplish the following tasks:
- Undertake Cold Mechanics systems (Hydraulics, Landing Gear, Brakes, Nose Wheel Steering and actuation miscellaneous systems) staff activities covering the overall development cycle.
- Prepare Specification documentation for associated systems
- Prepare Test Specification notes for associated systems
- Participate to Technical discussion and review with supplier and other technical department
- Prepare Technical Notes for system analysis
- Participate to flight test data analysis of related systems under tests
- Develop research task in the framework of all electrical aircraft system development
- Participate to in service failure report analysis and provide support to Customer Support for inservice aircraft troubleshooting.
- Familiar with the Cold System design and development, Test and Verification phases and process in aeronautical field;
- Familiar with System Engineering process according to ARP4745A
- Familiar with certification process (CS23/FAR23) in aeronautical field;
- Fluent Technical English language (written and spoken);
- MS Office 2010 package (good level).
- CATIA V5 knowledge
- Degree in aerospace or mechanical engineering;
- Demonstrable previous experiences (minimum 5-7 years) in civil certification and military homologation process for aircraft and/or Flight Simulator.
- Previous experience in laboratory system testing
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.